Ngoonjook Edition 03
Ngoonjook seeks to make relevant material available to an Indigenous readership and to all those interested in Indigenous Australian issues. Themes explored include: education, health, cultural identity, natural and cultural resource management, the arts and linguistics.
Articles in this issue:
- A History of Community Languages at Lajamanu by Jeannie Nungarrayi Herbert
- The Context of Culture: Curriculum Studies in Mathematics for Aboriginal-Australian Teacher Education Students by Ron Stanton
- Kriol Wek Bla Betjela R.A.T.E. Pipul Blanga Dis Wekshop by 1990 Ngukurr ALF Students
- Rethinking Domain Theory by Paul Black
- The History of the Yirrkala Community School: Yolŋu Thinking About Education in the Lanyha and Yirrkala Area by Raymattja Marika-Mununggiritj, Banbapuy Maymuru, Multhara Mununggurr, Badang’thun Munyarryun, Gandalal Ngurruwutthun and Yalmay Yunupingu